Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Sweetie

Darling,

I love you so much! No matter how many times we argues and fuss, no matter how many times you aggravate me I will always love you. I will always be by your side in this journey of life. I would be willing to go through mintues, hours, days of argument as long as there were moments of utter happiness with you! Every bad thing is worth it when you look down at me, deep into my eyes, and kiss me so gently and so passiontely and make everything just disapear. You take my breath away. Your so amazing, compassionate, great, wonderful, loving, and fantastic!

You are my world, my true love, my everything...I would die inside if you left my life. All I want is for you to be happy. When you love someone all you want is for them to be happy...and I hope I can always make you happy. I need you. I hope I can always be what you want me to be and need me to be.

Eddie, I love you with all of my heart and can't wait for what our future holds.

Love,

Always and Forever,

Cinthea

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much sweetie! I feel the same about you. There is no way I would want to go through life without you in it. Kisses my love :)

    ReplyDelete